How do I register my Classic Steel Body? 

One question we get asked many times is, "How do I register my new body?" This is a fairly easy process that varies from state to state. You simply need to contact your Department of Motor Vehicle to register the vehicle as a "Newly Assembled" vehicle within your state of residence. Classic Steel Body does not issue an MSO, but we do issue a Bill of Sale (your invoice) from Classic Steel Body. We encourage you to check your local regulations and laws.
Find out more information on your specific state regulations and laws by visiting the SEMA Action Network's page here:


Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now